Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Throw-Up Shoes


So, I got these WAY cute brown sandals for my birthday! I love them! They are so practical and I wear them often.


A few weeks ago, I was wearing them to work (Spectrum Academy). I was helping some students heat their lunches up in microwaves, when another paraprofessional said, "Jack, you need to sit down." She was not standing near him, and when he didn't follow directions I walked over to him. I touched his back and said, "Jack, lets go sit down." He turned around and PUKED all over my shoes.

I got them all cleaned up and had been wearing them for about 2 weeks when we went over to my parents' house. I took them off (because I HATE wearing shoes). While we were eating dinner, my parents' cat PUKED all over them.

They're not my favorite shoes any more.

3 comments:

thepworth said...

haha that sucks, but it made for a good story!

Brandi said...

How ironic. That is too bad because they are dang cute.

Evan and Kristal said...

that is hilarious,(laughing with you hilarious). don't feel bad, i am a puke magnet on the ambulance. so be just a little grateful that puke only hates your sandals. great story.....