Monday, March 30, 2009

House Hunting, episode 1

Erick and I went house hunting this weekend. Our budget is not very big. After this weekend we decided we will probably be getting a townhome.

Property #1 - Townhome: nothing was exactly wrong with it, but it was TOO small and the parking was TERRIBLE!

Property #2 - I really liked this house. It was in a planned development, kind of like condos, but each house was free standing. It was pretty big and I liked the lay out... but once we went downstairs we smelled the smell of doom... CAT PEE! EWW! There was no way we could afford to get that smell out.

Property #3 - We found this 5 bedroom house online. The pictures looked great, but it was really cheap. We were warned that it was a "fixer up." That was an understatment. I have never seen anything so DISGUSTING in my whole life! I asked Kevin, our realator, "How can anyone life like this?" I swear it was a meth house. I get the creeps just thinking about it.

So, no luck. But we're not giving up hope.

0 comments: