Monday, April 25, 2011

Colby's Birthday!

I cannot believe Colby is one year old! Time has flown by so fast! Here are some of the awesome pictures I got while we celebrated!



We had an Elmo birthday party. My sister made these stinkin' cute cupcakes!



Colby LOVED eating the cupcake. YUMMM!



We're going to a family reunion in Idaho this summer at Rigby Lake. So, Colby got a life jacket! It even matches his swimming suit!


My mom got Colby this cute reversable cape! A mom at Spectrum makes them custom. Here is the other side:


(This is Colby with my "Boppie")


 Kristyn, Grandpa Pete, me and Colby!

-----
Here are a few of the adobable 1 year pictures my sister Kristyn took of Colby!










2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday little guy! He is such a cutie! Eli got that same life jacket for Easter.

Jenny and Al said...

He looks like such a grown up, little man!! So cute!! I'm glad he had a nice party.

It was fun to see you the other week.