Wednesday, February 4, 2009

GIR-AFF-E

This week has been hard at work, so I decided to blog about the thing I like about my job... Lets see if this reverse psychology works.

The kids make me laugh everyday, even if they are being a poop.

I am learning some great skills that will help me when I become a mother.

I am learning how to be patient.

I LOVE Christina (the teacher I help). We work great together.

I get to work one-on-one with the kids which allows me to have more of a relationship with each of them.

I can teach my kids silly things, like "Bones" and they get a kick out of it.

I am amazed everyday at the things my kids do.

I can call my kids "my kids" even though I did not give birth to any of them.

I get to create worksheets, tests, and other things on the computer.

I have learned how to be in a supervisor position. I loved being the Summer Camp Coordinator last year, and I'm excited I get to do it again this year.

I love a lot of my co-workers.

I love my boss.

Learning about Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology intrigue me.

I've learned more about myself since I've been working at Spectrum than by doing anything else.

0 comments: