Thursday, February 12, 2009

What is the world coming to?

Today, I was running an errand to get Erick an anniversary present, when I noticed something you don't see everyday. As a drove down 5300 S, I saw a cop car with it's lights on blocking the right lane. You know what everyone usually assumes. As I got closer, I saw the cop pushing a car. I stopped at the light, and saw a girl in the car steering, while another girl and the cop pushed to get the car off the road. I was so impressed with the cop. To many times people just drive on past without even stopping to help.

Then I realized how sad it was that impressed me.

1 comments:

thepworth said...

HAHA you are right -- even cops are always in a hurry. Joe stopped the other day to help someone push their car through and intersection and I realized how lucky I am.