Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrapbooking


I finished Erick's scrapbook yesterday! I am feeling like a hero. I put the project on hold a little over a year ago and it's been hard to get started back up again because we moved (that requires packing up all the scrapbook stuff and reorganizing it once you get it out of the boxes), Erick's mom passed away, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

While working on Erick's scrapbook, I found I was given a TON of pictures that I really don't know why I have them. They are old pictures of Erick's grandparents. I figure I got them because I'm a scrapbooker and no one else knew what to do with them. They are really cool! Erick's grandpa has memory loss (they don't really know exactly what is wrong with him) so he doesn't remember things like who I am- he sees me with Erick and just kinda puts up with me (he's REALLY nice). It's interesting to see the pictures of him when he was younger and to read the captions on the back of the pictures. I'm going to put them into an album someday.

My next project is a digital scrapbook of Erick's brother Ian that passed away about 20 years ago. I'm doing it digital so we can give a copy of it to Erick's sister for Christmas (good thing she doesn't read my blog!)

0 comments: