Thursday, September 24, 2009

Erick's going to be a daddy



And I'm going to be a mommy!

After about a year and a half of wanting for a baby we're finally pregnant!

We found out the day Erick started pharmacy school. I am due April 22, 2010.

So far I have felt pretty dang good.

Today was my first appointment with my OB. Erick and I were able to hear the heartbeat today. It was amazing to think that there is something living inside of me. I can't wait to start feeling our baby move. (Yes, I'm a dork. What do you expect?)

3 comments:

Jess said...

you are so not a dork. I don't know of any mom out there that can't wait to feel those sweet little flutters.

Jenny and Al said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad the information is now public. :)

thepworth said...

cool pics! hope you get a house soon ;)