Sunday, January 4, 2009

Interesting Turn of Events

I have had an interesting week. I have learned a lot about myself
and my husband.

Erick is amazing. He took REALLY good care of me while I was recouperating from my surgery and my tragic ER visit. Anything I needed or wanted, he did (even though he ended up with a sinus infection). He even helped me wash my hair (a foreign concept "You need conditioner too?")

Tonight we had dinner at my parents' house (our usual Sunday routine). My parents have a Wii and some pretty fun family games. We were playing Mario cart and Kristyn whacked me in the forehead with her steering wheel. Then when she went to hug me to apologize, she GRABBED
MY FACE. So, to get even with her for grabbing my hurt face, I recorded her playing Cookin' Mama (She is stirring something, and her arm got REALLY tired... it's funny but there is no sound. I recorded it from my cell phone so it's not a great quailty.)


I'm finally feeling better! And I get to go back to work tomorrow! It will be great to get back into a normal routine after having Christmas Break off!

3 comments:

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

bwahaha! That's a funny video. I'm glad you're feelin' better Jess!

Brandi said...

Wow, I hope you are feeling lots better. Wisdom teeth suck to get out. and those stitches sure couldn't feel good.

thepworth said...

Cooking Mama sucks! I beat that whole game in 1 day.